Blooming of Women's Freedom: A Review of Mona Lisa Smile and And the Spring Comes

Re: Blooming of Women's Freedom: A Review of Mona Lisa Smile and And the Spring Comes

Post by 1035143406 »

Reflection:
The transoceanic interaction through the analysis of the two films, the Mona Lisa Smile, Spring Comes, to communicate and share. Here, I would like to reflect on and understand this interaction.
First of all, to sum up the situation of this transoceanic interaction, our group interaction is very active. Every time I go online, I usually receive four to five responses. From these responses, we can see the enthusiasm of the two sides for this event. We have also learned a lot, and we also feel the differences between Chinese and American cultures. For example, in her interaction with Sarah wu, she pointed out the differences between Chinese and American film cultures. She thinks that Chinese films are tragic and American films are comic. I think I am enlightened by her comparison of Chinese and American film culture. Because in the process of writing in our group, we compared the storyline, theme, music, photography and ending of the two films, but an obvious culture of the two films was ignored. Although her idea surprised me, I would also like to put forward a different point of view. I don't think it can be summarized in general. Chinese literary films are more tragic, because tragic endings usually resonate with people to play a better role in promoting the film theme, but most commercial films are comic, and the Chinese still advocate happy endings. Of course, this is just my idea, and it may not be entirely correct.
Secondly, in terms of film reviews and responses, I found that Chinese students were more comprehensive. For example, our group's film reviews made a more comprehensive comparison of the theme, tone, music, and photography techniques of the two films. However, most of the American students simply compared the themes of the two films in terms of the film plot, but did not mention the music and photography techniques. I think this is something that needs to be improved. Of course, when I asked this question in my reply, they all agreed with it and made changes. But at the same time, I also found that although we made a more comprehensive analysis and comparison, at the same time, because of this, our sense of logic of film criticism is not very strong, the topic sentence is not prominent, resulting in the coherence of the article is not very strong, this is what we need to improve.
Finally, as far as the feeling of this transoceanic interaction is concerned, I feel very happy. Peer comments are very friendly. I can put forward and express my opinions very kindly on the questions of the article, and try my best to point out the shortcomings of our article. Then the American students also expressed some curiosity about Chinese culture, such as Sarah wu, who is very curious about what Chinese women are prepared for before marriage. She hopes that I can answer the differences between Chinese and American women before marriage, and I am also very happy about this.
All in all, we are very satisfied with this transoceanic interaction, and the exchanges between the two sides are also very friendly. We can not only point out the shortcomings of each other's film reviews, but also receive comments on our film reviews, and discuss the cultures of the two countries. I feel it pays a lot. Eventually, I would like to express my sincere thanks to the members of our group. I hope that through this interaction, we can accept many new ideas, broaden our horizons, and gain a deeper understanding of the differences between the two countries.